Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

hurr hurr

Well I thought it was funny. Just for the voices.%u2665

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Way to act like twelve-year-olds, guys.

The first segment was lovely, visuals-wise... and then the rest of it seemed like I was just watching middle-school bathroom drama unfold all over again.

There's poking fun at someone, and then there's taking it way too far. Maybe I was thinking a little too highly of you people, considering the artist lineup, but all I saw after the first segment was a bunch of bitter people putting way too much effort into bashing Kirbopher and Rina. Yes, we know Brawl Taunts was essentially beating a dead horse over and over again. That's obvious-- But at least at some rare, rare points, it was actually entertaining.

Way to waste your time and everyone else's with your immature hate flash-- feeling proud of yourselves now?

CoolDrMoney responds:

If I can get someone like you to write a longwinded review about how gay this movie was

Then yes Im feelin proud o myself

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

ga-aa-aaaay

That was... kind of painful to sit through. At this point, we're kind of beating a dead horse, yanno? Not to mention half the brawl memes weren't even funny to begin with, it... probably would have been better to just leave this alone.

Ah, well, what's done is done. It's the thought that counts, right?

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful